- The experts conduct in supervision of the team leader and in coordination with GIZ as well as the Ministry of Education MINEDU an analysis in terms of the potentials of eco-efficient and sustainable construction in the strategies and planning of the renovation and construction of public schools.
- Based on this analysis, the experts will develop concrete proposals for eco-efficient planning, renovation and construction of public school buildings. These proposals will be incorporated into the official policy for the construction of school buildings and relevant technical regulations.
Project location: Lima/ Peru
Project start: 01/2012
Project end: 12/2012
The national (Peruvian) long-term and short-term experts should have the following qualifications:
- University Education in Architecture, Construction, or Environmental or Development Studies etc.
- At least 5 years working experience in the field of eco-efficiency and/or environmental mangament (especially for public/school buildings)
- Knowledge of different national (Peruvian) climatic conditions (Costa, Sierra and Selva) and the national context
- At least 5 years working experience in developement cooperation and project management
- GIZ (German International Cooperation, formerly GTZ) experience would be an asset.
If you are interested, please submit your CV (please use the GIZ format attached) including contact details (telephone numbers where you can be reached) to daria.tamagni(at)swisscontact.net
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.