ME&A is recruiting a Team Leader for a Mid-term Health Systems Performance Evaluation in Zambia . The purpose of this evaluation is to assess project design and progress made toward achieving project objectives to date; make recommendations for project implementation through 2014 and; identify issues to be discussed at the organizational levels. The candidate must possess experience in program implementation and conducting evaluations, particularly for health and/or institutional capacity building programs. Other qualifications for the candidate include:
- Minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in the design, implementation, and evaluation of health programs with demonstrated technical knowledge and skills in health systems strengthening or institutional capacity building.
- Advanced degree (PhD, MPH, MA, MS or equivalent) in medicine, public health, or any social sciences relevant to work with system strengthening in the health field;
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills;
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with a broad range of internal and external partners, including international organizations, host country government officials, company officials and NGO counterparts;
- Experience in sub-Saharan Africa is desirable;
- Must be fluent in English.
The evaluation has an estimated overall timeframe of 16 weeks.
Send CVs by email to email@example.com with “Team Leader for Mid-term Performance Evaluation Zambia” in subject heading. Please include specific interests and availability. Deadline: January 17. Only finalists will be contacted. ME&A is an equal opportunity employer.