ME&A is recruiting a Local Zambian Technical Expert for a Mid-term Health Systems Performance Evaluation in Zambia. The purpose of this evaluation is to assess project design and progress made toward achieving project objectives to date; make recommendations for project implementation through 2014 and; identify issues to be discussed at the organizational levels. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of and experience with integrated health programs and preferably, health system strengthening in Zambia. Other qualifications for the candidate include:
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: Human Resources for Health, HIV/AIDS, NNCH, Nutrition, FP/RH, and/or Malaria;
- Minimum of six years of progressively responsible, Zambian-based experience in the design, implementation, and/or evaluation of health programs.
- Possesses an MD, PhD, MPH, MA, MS or equivalent from an accredited institution in medicine, public health, or any social sciences relevant to working in health programs, with special emphasis on one or more of the following: Human Resources for Health, HIV/AIDS, NNCH, Nutrition, FP/RH, and/or Malaria;
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with a broad range of internal and external partners, including international organizations, host country government officials, company officials and NGO counterparts;
- Demonstrated analytical and writing skills;
- Must be fluent in English.
The local consultant will have an overall estimated timeframe of 12 weeks.
Send CVs by email to email@example.com with “Local Technical Specialist for Mid-term Performance Evaluation Zambia” in subject heading. Please include specific interests and availability. Deadline: January 17. Only finalists will be contacted. ME&A is an equal opportunity employer.