PINZ (New Zealand) is currently preparing an Expression of Interest for the ADB funded TA in Cambodia: Strengthening Technical and Vocational Training II. The estimated commencement date for the TA is 15 Feb 2013. The project will be implemented over 7 months.
The objectives of the assignment are:
(i) to prepare a situation and gap analysis of the non-formal and formal TVET system, including a
detailed analysis of emerging labour market trends (with gender focus) and skill needs of incoming
(ii) determine the scope and feasibility of the proposed Project, ranging from capacity building to
civil works and equipment;
(iii) prepare cost estimates and a financing plan;
(iv) analyze financial and economic viability and sustainability;
(v) conduct governance and risk assessment and prepare a risk mitigation plan;
(vi) determine detailed implementation arrangements; and
(v) prepare the project administration manual incorporating the above and other relevant aspects to
guide overall implementation of the proposed investment Project.
PINZ is now calling for expressions of interest from international and national experts for the roles listed below. Please find full Terms of Reference in the attached document.
International Consulting roles required under the TA include:
1. TVET Policy and Planning Specialist / Team Leader (5 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
2. TVET Management and Institutional Specialist (3 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
3. TVET Programs and Qualifications Specialist (3 parson months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
4. Public-Private Partnership Specialist (4 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
5. Labour Market Economist (3 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
6. Governance and Public Financial Management Specialist (3 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
7. Project Costing and Procurement Specialist (2 person moths, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
8. Gender and Social Development Specialist (2 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
9. Social Marketing Specialist (2 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
National Consulting role required under the TA:
TVET Specialist / Deputy Team Leader (5 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
Interested Consultants should send through the following information:
1. Clearly state which role you are applying for.
2. An updated CV (preferably in ADB format).
3. A short cover letter highlighting the relevance of your expertise and experience to the role.
Applications close 5th December 2012
We look forward to correspondence,