We are seeking a Human Resources Management Adviser to support the Timor-Leste Civil Service Commission (CSC). The Adviser will provide policy advice in the area of HR management issues across the CSC and help the completion of the basic HRM policies for management of civil service across the country.
Please note: to apply for this position, you must respond to the selection criteria. Please download the terms of reference to see these criteria, and important information on how to apply.
- Assist the CSC staff to:
- Develop, review, revise and update the Government of Timor-Leste HRM Manual, consistent with the Civil Service Act and Regulations.
- Clarify HRM procedural steps.
- Develop supporting documentation and pro-formas and assist Secretariat to use the tools.
- Facilitate internal training and coaching on HRM.
- Support the work of national advisers.
- Support the staff of the CSC to understand the relevance of the Civil Service Act; HRM Organic Laws and HRM Manual; and support the Directors of the CSC, Ministry HR staff and senior officers in interpreting and applying them across the Civil Service.
- Recommend options for policies, regulations, administrative systems and procedures for HRM in the GoTL Civil Service.
Please download the terms of reference from the link at the bottom of this page to view a detailed description of the tasks and inputs.