The Pacific Malaria Initiative Support Centre (PacMISC) is an Australian Government, AusAID funded initiative working to support the Vector Borne Disease Control Programs (VBDCP) in Vanuatu and the Solomon Islands.
We are currently recruiting for a National Program Management Support Officer (NPMSO), to be based in the Vanuatu Ministry of Health (MoH). The NPMSO will provide support in human resources management, capacity building and program coordination at the national level. Core areas of focus include: program management, planning and malaria program reporting.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years’ broad program management experience at a senior level working and residing in a developing country context.
- Strong experience working with AusAID and other donors with experience in preparing reports, such as annual and milestone reports.
- Solid financial management, budget development and financial reporting skills.
- Experience and sound understanding of monitoring and evaluation techniques and principles.
- Direct experience developing the skills and capacity of counterparts in program planning; facilitating a learning by doing culture and mentoring staff.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and team building skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
For further Information & Applications:
For further information please access the Position Description document available from our website at www.jtai.com.au. Applications for this position must include a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria. All applications should be submitted online via JTA International’s website at www.jtai.com.au.
If, after reading the Position Description, you have further queries about this position or the application process, please contact the Brisbane HR Team at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 10am, Monday 14th January 2013 (AEST). Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.