Grant scheme expert of the project “technical assistance for the capacity building of the national SME support infrastructure and the preparation of the bangladesh national SME development strategy as well as the management of the SME competitiveness grant scheme”
Qualifications and skills General Professional Skills Specific Professional Experience
Qualifications and skills
General Professional Skills
Specific Professional Experience
- Ideally, the team leader will have been involved in the operation of a “Central Finance and Contracting Unit” or comparable structure handling all aspects of EC procurement and/or will have provided technical assistance to a contracting authority with the management of a complex EU development programme.
- Significant experience in the management of EU grant schemes: significant in this respect means at least 3 EU grant scheme projects
- Very good familiarity with PRAG and associated procurement rules and procedures.
- Experience in the design and operation of project monitoring systems.
- Experience in institutional capacity development and skills transfer projects.
- Experience in the team leadership of at least two comparable (in terms of scale, sector and size) complex EU-funded projects.
- Previous working experience in South-Asia would be an advantage