The GSMA mWomen Global Development Alliance brings Visa, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID),the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) and GSMA Foundation in a partnership to close the gender gap in access to mobile phones and the...
Business Transforming Development
Welcome to a new era in global development where private sector business models have a more important role than ever. Devex Impact covers it all - we connect business and development and you.
Find partnerships by sector, country, donor experience and more
The GAVI Matching Fund is a major new private sector programme designed to raise US$ 260 million for immunisation by the end of 2015. Under the initiative, the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have pledged about...
USD 260.00 million
Strategic Advisory Council
- Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
- Business for Social Responsibility (BSR)
- Chevron Corporation
- Global Alliance for Vaccines & Immunisation (GAVI)
- IBM Corporation
- UK Department for International Development (DFID)
- US Agency for International Development (USAID)
News: Inclusive business
Contributor: Karen Newman