The ABA Rule of Law Initiative seeks a knowledge management specialist to support ABA ROLI programs globally and at the country level. The KM specialist will facilitate the collection of project-related performance data, provide initial analysis, and assist in the preparation of the results review sessions for individual awards. The KM specialist will also maintain and regularly update indicator and knowledge product databases.
- Maintains project indicator and knowledge product databases
- Assists program team with collecting and analyzing information to inform reporting
- Makes sure that the information from the results review sessions is documented, analyzed, and uploaded to document repository
- Assists with the development of data collection techniques and methodologies, measurement tools and analysis, and reporting protocols
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of three years of development programming M&E or knowledge management experience
About the Organization
ABA ROLI is a non-profit program that implements legal reform programs in more than 50 countries around the world. ABA ROLI has nearly 500 professional staff working abroad and in its Washington, D.C. office. ABA ROLI’s host country partners include judges, lawyers, bar associations, law schools, court administrators, legislatures, ministries of justice and a wide array of civil society organizations, including human rights groups.