This position monitors international technical assistance programs and provides advanced administrative and financial support to Program Manager and field-based staff. Creates and edits reports to and for funders.
Principal Duties/Job Responsibilities
· Assists in the creation of elementary aspects of work plan development and tracks all aspects of program implementation
· Participates in the development of proposals and supporting budgetary requirements.
· Provides support to the recruitment of workshop faculty and short- and long-term experts within an assigned area.
· Assists in the preparation and editing reports to and for funders
· Accompanies study tours and assist with program organization and activities and supports the tour leader
· Provides support to and is accountable for logistical arrangements for domestic and international events and is accountable for the preparation of relevant briefing materials.
· May participate in ABA ROLI representation domestically
· Provides support in the development of M&E plans and programs
· Participates in the preparation of information and materials provided to donors.
· Assigns, coordinates, and participates in research activities as assigned.
· Assists in all compliance efforts with ABA and other donor policies, practices, procedures, and regulations
· Accountable for adherence to and compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act [FCPA]. Monitors program finances and expenses, and updates funding charts
· Conducts research related to ROLI initiatives
· Performs other related duties as required
Basic Qualifications and Interests
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
· At least two (2) years of work experience in a program management capacity
Preferred Qualifications and Interests
· Master’s degree or Juris Doctorate from an accredited college or university.
· Previous work experience overseas
· Proficiency in Spanish in both written and spoken communications
· Previous work experience in a not-for-profit, association, and/or NGO setting