PYXERA Global is looking for a full time Accounts Payable Specialist to work in the Accounting Department of our Washington, DC office.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for all Accounts Payable disbursements for the company on a weekly basis. We have recently launched Concur as our online expense reporting platform, so most payments will be made through Concur. Duties include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Thoroughly review all AP documents for accuracy, correct coding and receipts daily
- Process all expenses and invoices through Concur daily
- Make payments through Concur weekly
- Export Concur files into our Accounting software, Microsoft Dynamics SL, weekly
- For vouchers that cannot be paid through Concur, enter vouchers into Microsoft Dynamics SL and print checks weekly
- Review, enter, and pay FX (foreign exchange) wire requests through FX payment system weekly
- Ensure required procurement documents are completed and saved on SharePoint before making payments
- Reconcile company credit card charges with receipts through Concur monthly
- Maintain Concur with new employees, new codes, etc.
- Assist all staff with Concur questions through weekly office hours session
- Assist with the annual audit
- Other duties as assigned by members of the Accounting team
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- At least 1 year of experience processing payments through Concur.
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Preferably has worked with Microsoft Dynamics SL software.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Organized and able to multi task.
- Able to learn new tasks quickly and perform them thoroughly and efficiently.
- Able to listen and take direction.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. PYXERA Global cannot sponsor applicants.
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits. Pay range for this position is competitive.
Please send your resume and cover letter to opportunities@PYXERAglobal.org with the subject line “Accounts Payable Specialist Job Application.” Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
This position will begin early April 2018.
About the Organization
PYXERA Global is a nonprofit based in Washington, DC that creates groundbreaking partnerships between the public, private, and social sectors that leverage the unique attributes of each to create shared value and innovative solutions to complex challenges. Our initiatives include a wide range of services from local content development, to global pro bono programs, and integrated community development efforts that transform lives and livelihoods. Our clients in the private sector include IBM, Pfizer, Pepsi, SAP, and others. Our clients in the public sector include USAID and the World Bank. A few examples of our work include:
- Developing an innovative local content development program so that small businesses in Mozambique can become robust suppliers to the oil industry—creating jobs and increasing incomes;
- Working with John Deere in India to improve the well-being of people in three rural communities by helping farmers increase their revenues through improvements of their agricultural production practices, updating village infrastructure, and conducting activities with parents and school children to increase learning and reduce drop-outs;
- Implementing a corporate volunteer program for IBM that enables NGOs and social enterprises in 30 countries to access pro bono services to help them to grow and thrive.
To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.pyxeraglobal.org.