Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
§ Diploma in Business Administration or related
§ Office Administration skills
§ Atleast 3-5 years’ prior work experience in related field.
§ Ability to communicate in English and respond professionally in writing and verbally.
§ Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Access.
§ A hard worker and ready to put in extra hours.
§ Experience working with USAID funded projects is an added advantage.
§ Administrative skills
§ Organisational and communication skills
§ Attention to detail
§ Interpersonal skills
§ Time management and goal setting
Key Performance Areas
· Develop and maintain a database of potential vendors and suppliers of equipment, supplies and services
· Develop list and source required stationery and equipment and support procurement of office equipment, furniture, vehicles, stationary, supplies and sundries with sourcing of vendors, quotations and development of specification
· Monitor the provision of contracted services such as security, garbage collection etc. to ensure services are fulfilled in accordance to contractual obligations
· Develop an Asset Register to ensure that all purchased items are accounted for and branded with acceptable identification numbers as per USAID guidelines
· Assist in the development of a fleet management systems and utilization of the organisation’s motor vehicles to ensure smooth operations and mobility of employees.
· Coordinate insurance of organization property to ensure all assets are protected against various risks
· Monitor general cleanliness of offices and surrounding areas to ensure good work environment.
· Arrange insurance for all office assets
· Develop office filing system, organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
· Develop and maintain database of all key contacts at MoH, USAID, and partners (client relationship database)
· Maintain lease contracts and tracking vendor orders
General – Operational Phase
· Administer office accounts for utilities (electricity and water) and telephone
· Timeously prepare payment requisitions for supplies received
· Assist in developing and maintaining basic finance systems and procedures
· Manage the inventory of office supplies and refreshments
· Serve as a liaison between travel agent, travel staff in HQ.
· Book rooms and conference facilities.
· Submit travel stubs, expense claims to HQ
· General office and facility set up, security and maintenance
· Ensure security arrangements are set up for the office premises.
· Develop clear protocols for visitors
· Coordinate vehicle maintenance and allocate drivers for travel
· Coordinate international and local travel arrangements
· Provide administrative support for landlord/tenant relations, as well as accounts payable functions thereof.
· Coordinate travel for staff.
· Make travel & accommodation arrangements for staff