- Provide executive support to OMD Leadership including reserving meeting spaces, scheduling meetings or conference calls, responding to phone/e-mail requests, preparing materials for use in meetings/discussions and monitoring incoming correspondence for upcoming deadlines or items requiring immediate attention
- Provide correspondence control ensuring high quality documents going to/from external offices
- Assist with content and knowledge management through research and analysis, documenting lessons learned and best practices, updating communications on internal documents and/or sites and maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all documentation
- Provide support to implementing an Agency initiative that directly impacts OTI’s operational and program capacity.
- Track decisions points and keep team members on point
- Interface with senior Agency-level leadership
- Respond to information requests information by compiling and maintaining reports and assisting in departmental projects as needed
- Answer OMD related inquires and direct incoming inquires to the appropriate OMD staff
- Provide administrative support to the OMD leadership including general email correspondence, task initiation and follow-up, data entry, composing documents, proofreading, formatting, filing, scanning and other administrative requirements
- Assist the OMD Team with logistical support
BA/BS degree with 1-2 years of related work experience is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-4 years of work experience; or
- Less than BS/BA with 5 years of relevant experience
- MS/MA/MB with 3 years of relevant experience
- JD/ABD with 2.5 years of relevant experience
- Ph.D. with 2 years of relevant experience
(Internships count towards experience)
Superior computer skills and applied knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 Office Suite as well as email and internet applications. G-Mail and Google Drive/ Documents experience is welcome.
U.S. Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored security clearance.
About the Organization
Macfadden is now part of PAE. Founded over 30 years ago, Macfadden has provided federal agencies with critical on-the-ground support to U.S. government humanitarian missions around the world as well as financial and IT system support. Through program management, human resources services, financial management systems support, information technology solutions, knowledge management, travel coordination and communications support, Macfadden enables effective U.S. government humanitarian response to international disasters. Macfadden’s workforce includes approximately 300 employees primarily located in the Washington, D.C. area.