ECODIT is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its Home Office (HO) in Arlington (Rosslyn), Virginia. The Administrative Assistant will report to Office/Finance Manager and support other staff as needed. The Administrative Assistant will assist with customer service, file maintenance, and other clerical, operations, and administrative tasks as needed. Specifically, the Administrative Assistant will assume the following roles and responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Maintain the office filing system, including personnel files, insurance files, mail, etc.;
- Procure office supplies and equipment;
- Follow up on all office related issues such as communications with general suppliers regarding billing or technical problems;
- Support the planning, preparation, and implementation of ECODIT meetings and events; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- High levels of organization and attention to detail;
- Sound judgment and initiative;
- Ability to multi-task; and
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for professional and career development within a reputable small business poised for significant growth. Compensation is commensurate with background and experience. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV immediately. ECODIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only select candidates will be contacted; no phone calls or emails please.
About the Organization
ECODIT LLC is a leading international development firm with 23 years of experience working with governments, businesses, and local communities to advance environmentally- and socially-responsible development around the world. A U.S. small business, the firm currently holds five USAID Global Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contracts (IDIQs) in natural resources management (REPLACE), water (WADI), energy (Clean Energy IDIQ for Critical Priority Countries (CPCs) and non-CPCs), and urban and local governance (MCW IDIQ). Since its founding in 1993, ECODIT has provided more than $50 Million of professional services through more than 250 projects/contracts to diverse clients in more than 40 countries. More information is available at www.ecodit.com.