Main purpose of the Job:
To oversee all office operations and ensure that all equipment is available for the smooth operation of the office
2-5 years of experience in Office Administration
Advanced Microsoft Office competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Ability to communicate in English and correspond professionally in writing and verbally
· Develop and maintain a database of potential vendors and suppliers of equipment, supplies and services
· Develop list and source required stationery and equipment and support procurement of office equipment, furniture, vehicles, stationary, supplies and sundries with sourcing of vendors, quotations and development of specification
· Promote the adherence of procurement regulations and procedures as per USAID guidelines
· Assist in the organizing of logistical support requirements for conferences, site visits, workshops, and accommodation to ensure smooth delivery of program activities.
· Manage all stores records and inventory management, facilitate issuance of all stores items after approval by the Office Manager, using a stores requisition form.
· Review all stores records on a monthly basis alongside the Office Manager.
· Monitor the provision of contracted services such as security, garbage collection etc. to ensure services are fulfilled in accordance to contractual obligations
· Develop an Asset Register to ensure that all purchased items are accounted for and branded with acceptable identification numbers as per USAID guidelines
· Coordinate insurance of organization property to ensure all assets are protected against various risks
· Monitor general cleanliness of offices and surrounding areas to ensure good work environment.
· Arrange insurance for all office assets
· Develop office filing system, organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
· Develop and maintain database of all key contacts at MoH, USAID, and partners (client relationship database)
· Maintain lease contracts and tracking vendor orders; raise requisition for quarterly payments.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration or any other related qualification.
· Computer Literacy
· 2-5 years of experience in Office Administration with previous experience in supervising a team.
· Advanced Microsoft Office competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Ability to communicate in English and correspond professionally in writing and verbally