Please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please list the position you are applying for. A member of our SGLLE Recruitment Team will review your profile and respond shortly. We appreciate your interest in the position and the project.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Consultant)
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
IMPAQ is seeking a consultant to help support its work in labor-related evidence-based technical assistance and capacity building.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, supporting:
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
· Maintain contact lists
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Book travel arrangements
· Provide information by answering questions and requests
· Research and creates presentations
· Generate reports
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Take accurate minutes of meetings
· Coordinate office procedures
· Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
· Resolve administrative problems
· Proven admin or assistant experience
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
· High school diploma or equivalent
About the Organization
Founded in 2001, IMPAQ has grown into a world-class research, data, technical assistance, and capacity building organization with over 370 staff across the globe. IMPAQ has successfully implemented government contracts and grants for research, evaluation, program monitoring, and technical assistance and capacity building in the United States and in more than 44 countries.
With our experienced team of experts and through our suite of diverse tools, we facilitate a clearer understanding of the impacts and implications of legal, policy, and programming decisions. We provide practical, evidence-driven ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and return on investment, particularly in response to declining budgets and increased expectations.
Personal Qualities. IMPAQ is looking for candidates with a passion for worker rights, labor justice, and action research. They will be driven to assess what works in development programming and design projects that provide tangible benefits to workers, employers, and governments. They will have the tenacity and confidence to work within an international team of economists, sociologists, lawyers, programmers, and policy experts to help advance workers’ rights through evidence-based technical assistance.