Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm with offices based in Washington, D.C. and abroad. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting a national Administrative Assistant in Guatemala to work with an international team of consultants to conduct a Gender Assessment, Gender Analysis, and Economic Analysis in Guatemala. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and logistical support to the team while they are traveling in Guatemala for 4-5 weeks.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to a team of four consultants.
- Set up meetings and arrange agendas, transportation, and communications for the team.
- Draft, type and print documents related to the reports.
- Assist in other needs of the team on as-needs basis.
- At least three years of experience in providing administrative and logistical support, preferably in the area of development.
- Familiarity with Guatemala and its regions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Possess working computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent speaking and writing Spanish required, English skills preferred.
- Guatemalan national.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please submit an application via our website at: http://www.banyanglobal.com/careers-php/
About the Organization
Banyan Global is a development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches to international development. The firm has offices in Washington, DC and New York City and staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within five practice areas: gender, health, microfinance, financial sector development, and enterprise development.