EnCompass LLC is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to its Talent Management and Operations teams, including serving as a back-up to the Office Manager. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively engage with staff at all levels, including senior leadership.
The position is based at EnCompass headquarters, in Rockville, Maryland.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Support to the Talent Management team:
- Establish and maintain confidential HR records and reports, to include hardcopy and online personnel folders
- Track various HR processes to ensure documentation is signed, processed, filed, and adheres with company policy
- Schedule interviews and phone screens for job applicants as part of the recruiting process
- Populate and maintain consultant data in the company’s Global Consultant Network’s TalentLists database
- Represent the Talent Team on the company Admin Team
- Provide administrative support for other Operations functions as needed:
- Assist in scheduling and preparing for conference calls and other meetings for senior managers
- Support the logistics for meetings, conferences, trainings, and other company events
- Initiate and process consultant agreements in accordance with company procedures
- Make travel arrangements and process travel documentation
- Assist with general office administration tasks, such as greeting and escorting guests, answering calls, making copies, etc.
- Help maintain office environment and serve as liaison with office management company
- Engage fully as a member of the EnCompass staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other EnCompass events
- Other duties, as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience in an office environment
Experience and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of website applications a plus
- Experience with working with and maintaining databases
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic work environment
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of staff
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter at https://encompassworld.com/careers-and-consulting/.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
About the Organization
EnCompass is a women-owned business offering innovative and customized solutions for leadership, capacity strengthening, technical assistance, and monitoring and evaluation. We have experience in more than 70 countries and a team of more than 100 staff and 1,200 experts around the globe.
We partner with government and multilateral agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations around the world, offering thought leadership, rich diversity, and technical expertise in global health, inclusive development, education, human rights, and food security.