Administrative Associate, OUSD-P, DSCA,
MSI is building a team to support the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense – Policy (OUSD-P) and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA). This team will support military and civilian planners with the achievement of U.S.-led security capacity building efforts worldwide. MSI will support OUSD-P and DSCA with the implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems to improve U.S. returns on security cooperation investment.
The Project Manager will involve managing personnel in multiple locations through the United States and overseas. The Project Manager will support the management of contractual, financial and logistical aspects of a very large U.S. Government contract. The Project Manager will provide critical support to ensure that program activities are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Support day-to-day operational and administrative activities under this project.
- Be responsible for financial oversight, billing support, tracking deliverables and schedules, and for managing level of effort of project staff under task order requests and on the overall project.
- Contribute to the identification, hiring, onboarding and mobilizing of task order staff.
- Support team meetings, approval of project expenditures, and other project related activities as required.
- Participate in the formatting and editing of deliverables, ensuring MSI branding and high-quality visuals are incorporated.
- Provide logistical support for expat travelers, in collaboration with the MSI home office travel team.
- Support the team in development of procedures, policies, recordkeeping, and other duties, as required and related to overall operations of the project.
- Coordinate other administrative, financial, and contractual parts of the project, as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required. Bachelor’s degree required, with Master’s preferred.
- Familiarity with FAR and DFAR regulations strongly preferred.
- Experience in recruiting and hiring preferred.
- Experience in travel logistics preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.