Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an Administrative Coordinator to support an anticipated five year monitoring, evaluation, and learning for sustainability (MELS) activity for USAID/Peru. The MELS Activity will provide USAID/Peru with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios, to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID’s development outcomes. This full-time position will be located in Lima, Peru and is long-term. The position is contingent upon award and USAID approval.
- Schedule appointments
- Send office correspondence
- Procure project supplies and other equipment
- Note taking
- Manage paperwork for financial requests
- Record keeping and document filing
- Receive phone calls and perform reception duties
- Other duties as assigned by Finance and Administration Director
- Associates or vocational degree
- A least one year’s experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- USAID experience
- Must be a legal resident of Peru. S/he may be Peruvian or an expatriate already living in Peru with a minimum of five years’ experience living and working in developing country
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing priorities
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.