Dexis is seeking three experienced Administrative Officers to provide support services to the Administrative Management Services (AMS) within the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan (OAPA). OAPA was established to support USAID programs in Afghanistan and Pakistan and to represent USAID in inter-agency committees, to the public, in Congress, and to other governments and partners. Dexis provides management, technical, and administrative services to OAPA. The work location for these positions will be in Washington DC. These are full-time positions, with immediate start dates.
The Administrative Officer serves as the principal staff officer and primary assistant to the Director/Deputy Director, Administrative Management Services (AMS) and for various administrative management services. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing and/or modifying internal administrative processes and procedures for use in improving and standardizing business operations.
- Providing, securing, and/or negotiating for resources or services needed to run and manage the Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan administrative operational requirements.
- Preparing requisitions and purchase orders for office supplies and/or services.
- Serving as division contact for the human resources office.
- Master’s degree in relevant field, with a minimum of six (6) years of directly related work experience in their area of expertise; or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, with a minimum of eight (8) years of directly related work experience in their area of expertise;
- Experience in: contract administration; budgets; Human Resources; security processes; and space and logistics;
- Proficiency in the use of Google applications;
- Experience in the use of database applications and Excel trackers;
- Ability to learn quickly, with minimal guidance;
- Prior USAID experirence preferred;
- Secret Clearance is required.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
About the Organization
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.