Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking an Administrative Officer to provide administrative and logistical support and expertise to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs (OAPA) for the Administrative Management Services (AMS) Division. This position will be based in Washington, D.C. with an immediate start date.
As the Administrative Officer, you will serve as the principal staff officer and primary assistant to the Director/Deputy Director of AMS and for various administrative management services. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing and/or modifying internal administrative processes and procedures for use in improving and standardizing business operations
- Providing, securing, and/or negotiating for resources or services needed to run and manage the OAPA administrative operational requirements
- Preparing requisitions and purchase orders for office supplies and/or services
- Serving as division contact for the human resources office
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Active secret-level security clearance
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (international development, business, human resources, communications, etc.) plus four (4) years of professional work experience OR Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and six (6) years of professional work experience
- High proficiency in use of Google applications
- Experience in contract administration, budgets, human resources, security processes, and space and logistics
- Knowledge of USAID and/or US Government administrative procedures
- A team player with the ability to learn quickly, with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Expert multi-tasker and experience managing multiple tasks at once
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.