The Administrator, Participant Experience performs basic administrative, clerical, facilities and/or operational support work tasks for the Global Program Operations team. The position performs work which supports the daily office operations and consists of routine tasks, processes or operations.
- Enters data into IIE core systems. Duties may include scheduling payments, entering invoices, data entry for budgets, ensuring other data accuracy, creating graphic representations of the data, and/or maintaining office/department databases for easy retrieval of requested information.
- Performs general administrative tasks for the office/team. Duties may include ordering office supplies, coordinating travel arrangements, creating and/or proofing reports, and filing documents. May support other teams during peak times or as needed.
- Assists in managing the logistics of meetings and events. Duties may include arranging catering, travel, and/or tech support, and taking meeting notes.
- Maintains electronic filing system. Files and retrieves documents as requested by team members.
- Responds to general phone and email inquiries and escalates non-standard issues as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Requires an Associate’s degree in order to apply a working knowledge of the theories and principles in a specialized field or work discipline.
- Requires no (0) years of related work experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Demonstrated knowledge working with systems, a plus.
- Experience processing payments and or making logistical arrangements, a plus.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.