TA for preparation of Preliminary Solutions, Feasibility Study with Cost-benefit Analysis and EIA for the Dangerous Cargo Terminal in the Port Slavonski Brod
ADN Expert Junior
Start of project:
25 working days
Contribution to improvement and rehabilitation of the Croatian inland waterway system, making it more attractive and competitive.
To determine feasibility of the Slavonski Brod Dangerous cargo terminal project and to prepare documentation needed for obtaining the adoption of Environmental Impact Assessment Study.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master‟s Degree Academic level (university level education in duration of 4 years) in transport or mechanical engineering or shipbuilding engineering or alternatively 5 years of general professional experience in inland waterways or maritime transport of dangerous cargo (absolutely required)
- Working knowledge of English (absolutely required)
- Computer literacy (absolutely required)
General professional experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in inland waterways or maritime transport of dangerous cargo (absolutely required)
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in at least three projects related to inland waterways as an ADN safety advisor (absolutely required)
- Possess ADN Safety Advisor Certificate
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in EU format under the heading“Croatia & ADN Junior Expert”.
When sending your application please include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate). Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.