CRS is implementing an Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning system, called “Insight” within the agency, encompassing Finance, Human Resources, and Supply Chain. The web-based, real-time system will provide staff the tools they need to work more efficiently and effectively, and help to give more visibility and controls of daily operations. The Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) Unit is working closely with the Project Insight team, which leads the overall project and IT management of the roll-out, to implement Insight where it’s needed and to support and train CRS supply chain staff who will implement the new processes using the software.
The SCM Change Enablement Advisor II is responsible for ensuring that staff can effectively navigate the business processes, forms, and fields of Insight. S/he will work with the Insight team to lead the development, communication and training of supply chain policies and procedures, guidance documents, and trainings for Insight. Additionally, this person is responsible for ensuring that all training and documentation feeds back into the established best practices within the Global Supply Chain Management Unit.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, International Development, or related discipline required. Master’s degree preferred
* Five years of related experience, with at least two years’ experience in training or adult learning. Some experience in a developing country context required, preferably at least 3 years.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
* Working knowledge of SharePoint
* Strong and clear communication, presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Excellent relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision
* Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
* Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across various time zones (i.e. Africa, Europe/Middle East, Asia, Americas)
* Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
* Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented. Ability to be effective with minimal supervision
Required Language Skills: English
Desired Language Skills: French, Spanish, or Arabic
Travel Required (up to 25%)
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff): These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
* Continuous Improvement & Innovation
* Builds Relationships
* Develops Talent
* Strategic Mindset
* Accountability & Stewardship
What we offer
CRS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, generous retirement savings plan and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, mission-driven culture that is committed to improving the lives of the poor throughout the world.
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
NOTE: All interested applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. at the time of application.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
EOE/M/F/D/V - CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
About the Organization
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS's Agriculture and Livelihoods team supports farming communities using our Pathway to Prosperity approach, which enables rural families to increase their productivity within sustainable landscapes, achieve a living income and build more resilient communities.