The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate recording of supplier invoices and supplier payments are done in a timely manner and in compliance with the appropriate credit terms and internal controls.
Your primary responsibilities will revolve around Accounts Payable and you will be expected to:
* Undertake the day to day operations of the processing and payment of supplier Invoices, expense claims and other payments as required.
* Vendor set-up
* Making sure all documents are compliant
* Checking project and account codes are valid and correct
* Validating approvals
* Data entry
* Ensure Accounts Payable policies and procedures are implemented consistently across the Group.
Prepare payments which includes:
* Ad-hoc payments
* File upload payments
* ACH payments
* Telegraphic transfers
* Maintain credit card register and process credit card acquittals
* Manage all emails sent to AP mail box, including printing of payment request and attending to queries
* Respond to employees and vendors inquiries promptly and in a positive manner.
* Upload and Post all weekly, semi-monthly and monthly Regional Field Vouchers
* Processing ad-hoc and monthly recodes.
* Any other duties as required within Finance.
Minimum education and experience required:
* Diploma/Degree in Finance, business or accounts administration preferred.
* 3 - 5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting.
Key competencies and professional expertise required
* Knowledge of Accounts Payable Systems and Procedures
* Fundamental understanding of Accounting
* Strong administration, organization and planning skills
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
* High standard of written and verbal communication skills in English
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.