Global Communities is seeking an experienced Anti-Corruption/Governance Integrity Program Manager to lead an anticipated, United States Department of State, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor-funded Supporting Civil Society and Media Program in Ukraine. The purpose of this program will be to build the capacity of local civil society and media to conduct oversight of local government and hold it accountable for implementing anti-corruption measures.
The Anti-Corruption/Governance Integrity Program Manager will oversee the implementation of all program activities, providing leadership and strategic direction and ensuring that project goals are achieved.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Overseeing direct and partner implementation of program activities related to anti-corruption and governance integrity improvements in Ukrainian communities;
* Providing technical and programmatic support to partners in program implementation; and
* Ensuring program and administrative compliance of activities and sub-awards, in line with Global Communities policies and procedures and donor rules and regulations.
* At least five years of experience working on international donor programs for civil society, local government, or anti-corruption support;
* At least two years in a program management role;
* Demonstrated experience managing relationships with local partners and sub-award recipients;
* Professional fluency in written and spoken English;
* At least a bachelor’s degree in Political Science, International Development, or a relevant field;
* Experience managing programs funded by the U.S. Government preferred;
* Ukrainian nationals strongly preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The mission of Global Communities (formerly CHF International) is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.