Anti-Corruption Risk Assessment Expert for NACP (STTA)
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program, Ukraine
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
SACCI provides support to the key national corruption prevention institution - National Agency for Corruption Prevention (NACP), including strengthening of institutional capacity. The Expert will support NACP to develop Corruption Risk Assessment Methodology in line with Ukrainian laws, as well as European and international best practices. This is a short-term technical assistance (STTA) position.
· Review the current version of Corruption Risk Assessment Regulations developed by NACP and provide recommendations
· Provide recommendations to NACP and SACCI on design of the Corruption Risk Assessment Methodology Regulations and respective Corruption Risk Assessment guidelines
· Develop the Corruption Risk Assessment Methodology Regulations and respective Corruption Risk Assessment guidelines and promote their implementation by NACP
· Provide trainings to NACP staff and AC Authorized Units on Application of Corruption Risk Assessment Methodology
· Provide regular updates to SACCI on the assignment implementation
· Provide assistance in other relevant areas and activities upon SACCI request
· Specialist / Master’s degree in law, political science, public policy, public administration or other relevant field required
· Minimum five years of experience in risk assessment, anti-corruption, transparency and integrity in the public sector (government entities or non-governmental organizations)
· Experience in development of Risk Assessment Methodology, Manual and Guidelines, anti-corruption policies, regulations and guidelines on conflict of interests, internal control, anticorruption units
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines (time-management, reporting, negotiations skills)
· Fluency in Ukrainian, at least intermediate-level English language knowledge required
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 17 June 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.