Anti-Corruption Sectoral Working Group Coordinator for NACP
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program,
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
SACCI provides support to the key national corruption prevention institution - National Agency for Corruption Prevention (NACP), including strengthening its institutional capacity. The Consultant will support SACCI in provision of the assistance to NACP in leading coordination efforts of International Technical Assistance in combating corruption in Ukraine and in strengthening NACP institutional capacity in international relations with Development Partners (DPs). The overall objectives of this assignment are: (1) to strengthen capacity of NACP in establishing and managing relations with DPs and ITA projects; (2) to support the advance planning of NACP cooperation with International Technical Assistance (ITA) and proper resources allocation; (3) to ensure availability of the appropriate funding for reform initiatives needed for Anti-corruption Strategy and the State Program implementation (to plan, coordinate and monitor attraction and use of donor assistance); (4) to coordinate activities of the AC Sectoral Working Group (SWG) on ITA on. The Coordinator will work with NACP and will lead its activities to ensure establishment and effective operation of AC SWG as well as ensuring coordination with DPs in this process. The Consultant will serve as NACP liaison and focal point for different governmental and international stakeholders. This is a short-term technical assistance position with an expected level of effort is up to 120 days expert days.
· Plan, coordinate, facilitate, and supervise AC Sectoral Working Group meetings and activities
· Serve as a liaison point between DPs projects, NACP and other agencies/ministries participating in SWG
· Conduct NACP and DPs projects meetings and relevant events
· Establish the framework for regular and effective communication and coordination between NACP, DPs and ITA projects
· Enhance communication with DP organizations and projects, embassies, and the other interested stakeholders to increase awareness of NACP activities, AC Strategy and the State program on its implementation (the State program)
· Set up the transparent information exchange among beneficiaries, DPs projects and organizations, embassies and the other interested stakeholders in AC sector
· Assist in developing internal coordination mechanisms ensuring effective implementation of NACP mandate related to monitoring and facilitation of implementation of international obligations of Ukraine in anti-corruption field
· Ensure international donors support funding of NACP reform initiatives implementation
· Review and approve all relevant projects descriptions, draft comment, concept notes, work plans, log frames, budgets, memorandum of understandings, other relevant documentation
· Assist with coordination between anti-corruption reform plans and DPs strategies and programs
· Assist with gap analysis on NACP action plan in part of available state budget funding and committed DPs projects support
· Align NACP annual workplans with relevant DPs projects workplans
· Assist in timely and comprehensive reporting on NACP activities
· Support with other tasks as assigned
· Master’s or higher Degree in public administration, international relations, economics, finance or relevant field is required
· A minimum three years of proven experience of successful project management in reform-driven environments (for the ministries, state authorities, CSO, technical assistance project etc.)
· In-depth understanding of the DPs organizations mandates and spheres, ITA projects lifecycle, pipeline and stages
· Advanced computer literacy skills
· Organizational and project management skills
· Proactive, results-driven approach, track record of successfully working in reform-driven environment
· Ability to work both in a team and autonomously with minimum supervision but within the respect of given constraints and guidelines
· Analytical skills
· Strong facilitation and communication (both written and verbal) skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Fluency in Ukrainian, advanced English language knowledge required
*Deadline for applying for this position – October 15, 2020, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com