Junior to mid level Assistance Researcher/Data Analyst
6 month consulting opportunity in Israel
Candidates should ideally be based in the Middle Eastern Region (especially Israel, Palestine, or Jordan)
Fluency in Hebrew, Russian and/or Amharic required
- Relevant Degree
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in data collection and analysis, research support, and report writing
- Able to provide technical support for research, data analysis, training, capacity building and tool development
- Able to assist in the production of a comprehensive desk review and analysis regarding the integration of migrants in Israel
- Able to assist in conducting a field-based evaluation to determine the extent to which migrants in Israel are prepared for long-term integration
- Have an understanding of the mandates/responsibilities of Department of State’s Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM), and the United Israel Appeal (UIA)
- Available for a short-term consultancy (not full time employment)
Application deadline – July 14, 2018
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements?
Email your CV highlighting the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements.
About the Organization
Advisor: Khulisa Management Services (see www.khulisa.com) provides monitoring and evaluation and business intelligence services including direct assistance, management consulting, and institutional and human development for public and private sector clients, mainly in Africa. Focusing on the health, education, agriculture and social development sectors. Khulisa employs approximately 35 staff in Johannesburg, South Africa and has an office in Washington DC.