Chemonics seeks a Learning & Development Associate to join the InDepth department of PDS. The associate supports implementation of Chemonics’ learning program, while broadening best practices in training needs identification, design, delivery, and management. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provides logistical support to the organization’s curriculum planning and implementation
- Develops and maintains relationships with subject matter experts, business process owners, and facilitators throughout the company
- Uses the Performance Learning Management System and other learning platforms to support e-learning and instructor-led training activity planning and implementation
- Assists in the development of training procedures, templates, forms, manuals, and webpages. Ensures compliance with overall corporate policies and procedures
- Oversees learning and development administration activities, including corporate calendar requests, invoicing and vendor payment processing, and support to professional development training requests
- Co-facilitates retreats and other relevant organizational courses. Supports the design and development of retreat agendas
- Undertakes increasingly complex assignments to support all areas of the global training program, including needs assessments, asynchronous and synchronous design, delivery, and evaluation
- Expands knowledge of instructional design and training delivery through on-the-job training, reviewing internal resources, and attending external learning opportunities where appropriate
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize routine tasks and operational issues required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to build engaging learning materials/media, which may include audio, video, interactive eLearning modules, simulations, presentation slides, facilitation guides, and printable job aids preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in O365 applications and spreadsheets with database and HTML/web development experience preferred
- Foreign language fluency desired
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
- Willingness to work overseas for up to 2-4 weeks per year and to consider long-term overseas assignments; experience living or working in developing countries preferred
Apply through our Career Center by May 27, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Founded in 1975, Chemonics is an international development consulting firm. In more than 70 countries around the globe, our network of 5,000 specialists share a simple belief: that the challenges we face today are best solved through the right partnerships — sharing knowledge, expertise, and experience to deliver results. As part of our culture and values, Chemonics is proud to be named a “Best Place to Work” in the Human Rights campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index. Where Chemonics works, development works. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or visit us at www.chemonics.com.