To manage the end-to-end recruitment process for fully-funded international bid & project vacancies. The role will be responsible for delivering all facets of project recruiting success throughout the Americas Regional Business Partnership portfolio, conducting various recruitment activities by effectively partnering with hiring managers, Project Directors, Project Operations, generating and maintaining a network of candidates and contractors.
You will be expected to undertake external talent identification and attraction activities, to include:
* Provide timely and effective recruitment solutions by effectively liaising with hiring managers to ensure full understanding of their requirements, preferences, and timeframes;
* Gather all the relevant information about the vacancies (job descriptions, appropriate salary bands etc.) and agree on attraction strategy (passive or active), assessments required, etc.;
* Advertise vacancies in such a manner as to attract a diverse range of quality candidates;
* Apply innovative sourcing methodologies and participate in various activities (i.e., job fairs, conferences, etc.) to generate candidate referrals and networks while also using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates;
* Conduct initial screens competency-based interviews and use appropriate corporate assessment tools;
* Maintain accurate and concise candidate notes within the global ATS/CRM;
* Develop a shortlist of qualified candidates, collect all relevant documents and perform due diligence/background and reference checks;
* Manage the hiring manager’s expectations in terms of available candidates, skills, experience, ambition and culture fit;
* Provide report to hiring managers on a timely basis regarding status relating to all vacancies;
* Brief the hiring manager on shortlists with relevant documents and arrange for interviews of prospective candidates with them;
* Maintain regular contact with candidates and provide relevant and timely information and advice to enable them to make informed decisions;
* Coordinate with Regional HR and Project Operations as it relates to expatriate (USN) and Third Country National (TCN) candidates;
* Ascertain work eligibility status of candidates;
* Negotiate, prepare contingent and regular letters of offer for preferred local national candidates;
* Deliver on project requisitions to secure the best possible candidate for the role;
* Seek feedback from hiring manager to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation, establish rapport and gauge morale; and
* Support the development and implementation of candidate experience.
Minimum education and experience preferred
* Relevant tertiary qualifications
* 3 - 5 years of experience in recruitment (ideally in-house), with experience international development or similar professional services
Key competencies and professional expertise required
* Proven track record of success in a recruiting role, having had responsibility for screening, interviewing and hiring for multiple positions, across different geographical regions concurrently
* Sound knowledge of recruitment tools and strategies
* Exceptional standard of written and verbal communications skills including the ability to advise and liaise across all levels of the organization
* Capability to handle challenging issues in a diverse and dynamic environment
* Well-developed and highly effective organizational skills and attention to details
* Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Willingness to travel and work abroad in developing countries and elsewhere
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.