This Associate position is designed for a well-organized, highly motivated individual to provide project management and operations support to the implementation of a major Economic Policy project with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The position is based in Washington, DC and will require travel to developing countries.
- Project Operations. Assist in the overall management of the project, including planning, organizing, coordination, program execution and monitoring. Responsibilities will include project reporting, budget tracking and analysis, reviewing consultant timesheets and expense reports, assisting with project recruitment, submitting credentials and travel approval requests, conducting project launch and close out activities, and providing administrative support as required.
- Research and Data Analysis. Provide research assistance and data analysis to support project work assignments. This includes Cost-Benefit Analysis, Public Financial Management, Performance Evaluations, Impact Evaluations, and Political Economy Assessments.
- Provide Logistical and Technical Support on Work Assignments. Coordinate approvals, logistics, and travel details for in-country work assignments. Support in-country data collection and stakeholder interviews. Provide support to write project reports.
- MA/MS degree in related field (business, economics, international relations)
- At least 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong financial skills required, including experience with project budgeting and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills, writing, research, quantitative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Excellent command of English, foreign language skills a plus
- Desire to learn and implement best practices in the international development
- Cultural understanding and overseas experience highly preferred
- US citizenship or work permit required
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please include “Associate, LEAP III” in the subject line of the e-mail. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
Integra is an innovative international development firm established in 2010 to bring creative solutions to 21st century challenges. Headquartered in Washington, DC we use academically grounded analytical tools and private sector partnerships to address key development challenges in the areas of economic growth, agriculture and food security, gender and women’s empowerment, climate and environment, and information and communication technology. Our work has resulted in effective project implementation and policy reforms in over 30 countries and has leveraged over one billion dollars in public and private sector funding.