With impactful poverty-fighting programs in over 90 countries, CARE has a strong history of fostering strategic and long-term corporate partnerships with an emphasis on shared value approaches. Under the leadership of our CEO and Chief Revenue Officer, CARE USA has embarked on an aggressive growth plan that seeks to build a pipeline of new partners, expand the scope of existing partnerships, and build a strong platform for cause-related marketing engagement that will support CARE’s brand and supporter acquisition objectives. Corporate partnerships are a key part of our growth plan that will see us change the lives of 200 million of the poorest people by 2021 and support our goal to end poverty in this generation.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a key role in CARE’s poverty-fighting mission. We seek a highly experienced, energetic corporate fundraising superstar and team leader with a strong bias for action to lead dramatic expansion, diversification and growth of both partnerships and portfolio scope and size to meet CARE’s ambitious revenue and brand engagement goals. The ideal candidate will have an impressive track record of developing and closing corporate nonprofit partnerships and generating new business. The postholder will be a thought leader in multi-asset strategic partnerships, including shared value, cause-related marketing, and employee engagement and they will bring gravitas to engagements with executive leadership. Our new leader will be a natural collaborator and deal-maker who will successfully engage colleagues across the organization to drive innovation in this area to establish CARE as the #1 partner of choice for companies among our INGO peer set.
- Develop and implement bold strategy to drive revenue growth and diversify portfolio
- Team Leadership
- Portfolio management
- Contribute dynamic leadership to fundraising SMT and overall department strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly experienced corporate fundraiser leader and practitioner, who has mastered the art of the “pitch” and has a significant track record of new business development, including the proven ability to land seven figure partnerships.
- A “hunter” with demonstrated ability to think boldly, take risks and implement new ways of identifying, reaching and securing new corporate partners.
- Experience leading teams to increasing levels of performance and results.
- Will have pitched, developed, and structured multiple, complex, cause-related marketing partnerships.
- The strong ability to work collaboratively across teams to build a harmonious and productive working environment which also delivers results.
- Significant experience of working successfully in the private sector in a similar sales/marketing role.#Li-EW1
About the Organization
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. Women are at the heart of CARE's community-based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of disease, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natural resources. CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters, and helps people rebuild their lives.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.