Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a manager to be proposed as part of a USAID-funded Financing Self-Reliance and Market-Led Development (FSRMD) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). S/he will lead and manage a diverse team of long- and short-term experts that will provide technical and advisory services, activity development and implementation, monitoring and evaluation, coordination, training, research, analysis, learning generation and dissemination, and other services to USAID operating units in Washington, DC and field missions.
- Provide technical and administrative direction and guidance on behalf of Panagora Group, ensuring the effective and efficient performance of all aspects of the contract, including provision of contract oversight, maintaining acceptable standards of quality for all assigned tasks and expected deliverables, including overall responsibility for leading and coordinating all activities; all required reports; and for staff and subcontractor management
- Respond to requests for new activities and provide central management and oversight of activities under this award
- Recruit, mobilize, and support all personnel carrying out technical and contractual requirements of the BPA and the BPA orders
- Oversee the effective and efficient support technical and advisory services
- Incorporate and implement a gender integration plan for all activities
- Ensure quality and control methods in a consistent and transparent manner for all contracted tasks and functions
- Serve as the main point of contact between USAID and Panagora, frequently serving as a facilitator or co-facilitator of high-level discussions and for and among USAID staff and partners regarding learning and adaptive management
- Report to USAID technical and contract personnel
- Participate in periodic (e.g., annual) reviews, sponsored by USAID, with the participation of all the FSRMD contractors
- Master’s degree in international development, economics, business management, strategic planning, or a relevant field.
- At least 10 years of USAID contract or activity management experience required; experience with managing BPAs or IDIQs preferred.
- Management or leadership experience of large teams and complex programs required.
- Proven ability to understand client needs, ensure customer satisfaction, and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Understanding of and experience with USAID’s Bureau of Economic Growth, Education, and Environment (soon to be the Bureau for Development, Democracy, and Innovation).
- Technical expertise preferred in one or more of the following areas: economic policy and economic governance; market development; inclusive, sustainable, and resilient growth; and economic policy research, analysis, coordination, and integration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.