Cardno seeks technical experts to facilitate the transformation of agriculture and food systems in the Zone of Influence by increasing the productivity, inclusiveness and competitiveness of key value chains. For more than a decade, Cardno has continuously managed development projects in Burma. We have implemented projects from design through to post completion evaluation in a diverse range of sectors including food security, health, governance, economic development and law and justice.
Cardno is currently seeking a qualified Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Lead. The M&E Lead will oversee a team in designing and implementing tailored monitoring and evaluation data collection activities. The position will supervise the development of the necessary data collection instruments, methodologies and management protocols to capture data collection.
- Provide technical leadership and support for monitoring and evaluation, ensuring data quality assurance, and meeting work plan targets and outcomes.
- Design the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations.
- Lead a team in designing and implementing tailored monitoring and evaluation data collection activities
- Supervise the development of the necessary data collection instruments, methodologies and management protocols to capture data collection, and ensure timely and quality reporting.
- Collate and analyze data for regular project reporting, and lead periodic performance reviews to present and discuss findings and inform project design and implementation.
- Prepare a variety of technical and communications documents and visual representations of data for both internal and external audiences.
- Provide leadership for knowledge management and disseminating lessons learned and best practices.
- Supervise M&E officers and staff, and oversee day to day data collection and data entry activities.
- Sciences bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- At least 7- 10 years of experience in M&E and conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience developing survey questioners, surveys and data collection, assistance with monitoring plans and indicators, knowledge dissemination and public outreach and performance management
- Strong analytical skills advanced knowledge of M&E data analysis software, such as SPSS, Stata, and Excel
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating health programming preferred, particularly with USAID programs in Indonesia or elsewhere in the region
- with USAID’s management and reporting requirements and systems, indicators, and M&E and Learning (ME&L) framework
- Experience working on health systems strengthening and private sector preferred
- Experience in Indonesia is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in English
Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with specialist expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world. Cardno’s team includes leading professionals who plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable projects and community programs. Cardno is an international company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange [ASX:CDD].
Visit our website at www.cardno.com/internationaldevelopment - to learn more about Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd.
About the Organization
Cardno has a 50-year history of working in partnership with developing countries to deliver solutions for sustainable development. Through the expertise of professionals operating in more than 100 countries, we investigate the causes of poverty and focus on improving the physical, economic and social infrastructure that sustains communities.