Have you worked in the commercial sector? Are you ready to bring your experience to international development? Do you believe that everyone deserves access to affordable, quality healthcare? Are you driven by creativity, bold ideas, and disruptive innovation? Are you inspired by exceptionally talented, diverse, impact-oriented colleagues? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment? Then consider a job with ThinkWell.
- Create business planning tools to systematically collect and monitor revenue (product sales and services) and costing information at different levels within the social enterprise.
- Ability to generate and use financial tools (including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statements) and provide regular financial reporting.
- Ability to translate financial information into useful format to aid business decision-making to pursue business growth and diversification models.
- Financial statements
- Develop tools to inform pricing strategies for the social enterprise’s range of products and services.
- Develop reporting for information, including profitability and efficiency analysis.
- Develop tools to assist marketing and sales teams to develop and monitor marketing budgets for improved impact and cost-efficiency.
- Develop tools and support social enterprise teams to conduct market analysis, monitor trends and cost drivers, track key product and service performance metrics for decision-making and management reporting.
- Lead on generation of summary information for organization level reporting
- Support development of business plans for new opportunities (products, services) and development of business models to evaluate market development and investment opportunities for cost-recovery and profitability utilizing capital budgeting techniques (NPV, ROI, IRR)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or Finance required, Masters (Finance) or MBS preferred
- 5 + years of progressive experience in a Corporate Finance role or working independently developing sophisticated financial and operational models
- Experience in working with marketing team in fast moving consumer goods or pharmaceutical environment
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to communicate and explain financial concepts to non-financial colleagues
About the Organization
ThinkWell is a health systems development organization that is in a major growth phase. Our focus is on driving transformation in the global health space by navigating pathways that will lead to more effective use of public and private resources in the health sector and ultimately better health for all.