Director, ICT Corporate Services
As a Business Analyst you’ll have the great opportunity to apply actively the Six Sigma principles and help us change the way we work! You will collaborate with functional leads from finance, human resources, operations, programs business area on identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities while deploying a new ERP solution across the Globe. In the capacity you must be able to see the big picture, effectively communicate to non-technical people and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to achieve operational efficiency.
The Business Analyst will be the driving factor behind requirements gathering, documentation management, policy and procedure development, testing and training management and be part of exciting and challenging projects – ERP implementation, migration to the cloud, applicant tracking system implementation and series of projects and initiatives deployed across the organization. The position is to be based in the regional office in Manila.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current business processes, ongoing or one-time operational issues and active projects using operational metrics and reports and recommend optimization strategies.
- Prepare business and technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and relevant business trends to support ICT and business strategic planning, initiatives and projects
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team. Construct workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; write specification.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved policies and procedures.
- Suggest changes to management using analytics to support team recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes. Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Collect, define and analyze business and functional requirements, anticipate needs, uncover areas for improvement.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders Assist with project progress monitoring by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Develop, distribute and clarify use cases and scenarios during project’s implementation ensuring any challenges are understood.
- Perform user acceptance testing as part of the project implementation effort
- Provide support to end user for all processes, reports, financial models and dashboards
- Design and conduct application audits and create customer feedback mechanisms to gather ongoing information about projects post implementation or business processes. Analyze results and create plans to address weaknesses.
- Develop and support implementations of policy and processes.
- The position will require business travel (around 30 %)
Customer Service (I am Customer Focused)
Must be able to understand and anticipate business partner needs, obsessed about exceeding expectations with each customer interaction. Can liaise effectively with different internal teams and the ability to influence in driving the team and the pertinent departments towards processes and quality improvements.
Administrative Knowledge (I am Competent)
Must have experience in managing multiple deliverables and setting priorities among competing demands. Familiar with office procedures including filing, Documenting, preparing written communications and preparing reports with strong attention to details.
Communication Skills: Must have a strong command of English language, both in oral and written communications and must be able to convey and articulate opinions, cascade accurate information and technical work requirements in a manner that can be understood by all types of internal clients.
Analytical Skil: Must have a strong problem-solving skill to get to get the root cause of issues and resolve them and must have solid organization skills with the ability to analyze data.
Problem Sensitivity Aptitude: Must have the ability to identify potential problems or setbacks, evaluate the situation and provide probable solution.
Information Ordering Skill: Must have the ability to organize thoughts critically and methodically when faced in unfamiliar problems, uncertainties, questions or dilemmas.
Excellence (I am Quality Driven)
Strive to excel, to stand out and to surpass the expectation of business partners, while listening to their needs and deliver on that by doing it right the first time.
Always make himself abreast of self-learning and self enhancement to achieve the best potentials. Strives for excellence at work ensuring that things are properly done, if not beyond expectation. Being technically updated and apply innovations to job. Pro-actively suggests and shares opinion to co-employees and superior for the improvement of the team.
Team Work (I am A Team Player)
Works cohesively towards achieving common goals. Creates a positive working atmosphere and support teammates ability to maintain a pro-active attitude and cooperativeness in all company-related activities and undertakings. Ability to get the work done and do his fair share to work hard and meet objectives. Consistently follows through on commitment and takes initiative to make things happen.
Professional Integrity (I am Ethical)
Listens to the needs of the business and deliver by doing it right the first time. Demonstrates sound moral and ethical principles at work. Ability to live his values in relationship with co-employees, customers and superiors. Trustworthy and displays credibility by “walking the talk” good enough to be able to display the core values of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in in finance/accounting/business or related field, MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience being as member of business/functional analyst team
- 2+ years of experience applying Six Sigma principles
- 5+ years of working in project management team
- 3+ years of experience preparing business and technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- 5+ years of advanced experience with MS Visio, MS Project
- Knowledge and understanding of business and process analysis best practices (e.g. Business Analysis Body of Knowledge v3), techniques and tools, and project management methodologies
- Proven experience planning and facilitating current/future state analysis
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with architecture, development to interpret requirements
- Proven experience creating use cases, process maps, project plans,
- Experience creating detailed reports
- Previous experience with standard operating procedures development and preparing documentation
- Experience in conducting training
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Advanced technical skills.
- Self-driven personal approach and conflict resolution experience
- A positive and resilient mindset
- Result oriented