World Vision International
*Position locations: Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand or India where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Business Analyst, you will provide technical and business leadership to the Sponsorship Marketing Business Systems Capability and Support team in the design, development, and implementation of capability, feature enhancements, and support for World Vision sponsorship business systems, and technical guidance to related systems such as Support Office sponsorship systems and global production service platforms, as well as other applications available. You are responsible to interact with business customers and to lead the detailed requirements formulation and successful implementation of the market-facing business capability roadmap as it relates to Global Sponsorship Systems.
- College degree in business, computer science, or related field.
- Good English communication skills (oral and written).
- At least five years of relevant business and technical process improvement experience (including at least 3 years as Business/Data Analyst).
- Extensive experience in gathering business requirements, designing workflow diagrams, designing solutions, user testing, and implementing refined or new processes in an operational environment.
- Experience in relating with different levels of staff and collaborating with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 15 APR 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.