Opportunity to be part of a global team! We are looking for a passionate, technologically savvy, enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Executive to join our team in Europe.
The New Business Development Executive is accountable for implementing the BroadReach’s business development strategy in Europe, with a focus on Global Fund and Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance funding. The role will build, maintain and leverage a client pipeline that will drive and achieve revenue targets for BroadReach.
In your role as Business Development Executive you will:
- Track offerings, donors, partners and other bodies within the assigned area to generate the required of pipeline
- Meet with potential clients to communicate to them BroadReach’s unique offering
- Construct the initial solution for the client
- Be a valued member of the global Growth division
- Lead new business conference calls and travel for prospect visits, assisting in product demonstrations in person and via WebEx
- Ensure that Dynamics365 correctly represents the current view of prospects for all client contacts
- Attend conferences, workshops and industry events on behalf of BroadReach
- Proactively drive commercial partnerships
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to drive specific campaigns
- Create awareness and desire for BroadReach’s value proposition with donors and partners
- Pitch value proposition, solution and product to potential clients
- Notify and handover to the Growth Executive all opportunities for closure
- Foster, build and maintain key strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide leadership to the New Business Development Team, overseeing the daily operations of the team; provide ongoing direction where necessary, develop, coach and mentor team members to ensure strategic objectives are met
The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree in related field and preference will be given to candidates that hold a post grad degree/ MBA.
Experience & skills
- Min 10-15 years of experience in a senior role, leading business development initiatives and activities
- At least 5-7 years’ experience designing, implementing, and managing public health projects in sub-Saharan Africa funded by the Global Fund and GAVI
- Extensive new business development experience with Global Fund and Gavi would be advantageous
- Strong experience in public health or with the Global Fund and Gavi
- Understanding and working knowledge of and belief in the power of technology to boost the impact of development projects
- Excellent partner focus, strong attention to detail and the ability to operate in a dynamic solutions-based organization
- Strong established contacts and networks; rolodex and knowledge of the Global Fund and Gavi business
We receive a high volume of applications for our roles so should you not hear from our talent team within 2 weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Organization
BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need with our intelligent solutions: A combination of our people, process and our Vantage platform.