DT Global is seeking a Proposal Recruiter to support our Business Development teams as part of the competitive bids and proposals process for institutional donors. This role will support recruitment efforts on open and upcoming bids for potential program staff, including recruitment of key personnel and core staff. The incumbent will also assist in the development of recruitment resources and guidelines specific to USAID and other funding sources, as well as help to identify and on-board consultants for business development needs. The ideal candidate will excel at working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment; they should be solution-oriented and thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit talent for donor-funded (primarily USAID) proposals and projects; full lifecycle recruiting to include; developing recruiting strategy, sourcing candidates, drafting advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, checking references, drafting offer letters, and negotiating compensation packages
- Extending job offers and collecting the relevant documents.
- May assist with drafting the staffing sections of the proposal, partnering with technical development staff in drafting summary statements highlighting the team’s technical expertise and experience
- Assist proposal teams in developing appropriate staffing plans according to proposal requirements
- Ensure compliance with all governmental and client employment specifications, as well as DT Global’s policies and procedures
- Participate in recruitment events, such as career fairs, preparing information packets, and gathering information from suitable candidates
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of recruiting experience, including at least 3 years of business development/proposal recruitment experience in international development, preferably USAID proposals
- Experience recruiting in one or more of the following practice areas: economic growth, governance, agriculture, environment and infrastructure, stabilization and transition.
- Experience designing and implementing sourcing and recruiting campaigns to identify country nationals, expatriates, and third country nationals for strategic positions
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Devex and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases and ability to identify and access new professional networks required.
- Experience using Taleo or other Applicants Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to learn compliance requirements and best practices for recruitment and hiring
- Ability to research and learn employment law for various countries within the regions supported by this position
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse teams and handle many tasks simultaneously, often with inflexible tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal clients and external candidates, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally on short notice
- High-urgency and creative candidate sourcing experience
- Experience with compensation and employment rules and regulations under US Government- funded activities
- Experience living or working in a developing country
- Foreign language fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic
- TEAMWORK: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
- COMMUNICATION: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
- ADAPTABILITY: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
- CUSTOMER/CLIENT FOCUSED: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
Application Instructions: Please visit our website to submit your application. (www.dt-global.com/company/careers)
DT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
About the Organization
DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world.
For more information please see: www.dt-global.com .