Business Incubation Specialist: (Foreign Nationals) Bangladeshi Nationals with Bangladeshi Passport are not eligible to apply.
No of Person: 1 person
Duration: 4 person months
I. Job Summary:
CARE is one of the world’s leading international humanitarian and development organizations, committed to helping people in poor communities improve their lives and alleviate poverty. Founded in 1945, CARE is working across 94 countries to fight global poverty and marginalization. CARE has been active in Bangladesh since 1949. In CARE, we put women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities.
CARE is seeking CVs for short-term and long term inputs from experienced international experts (Foreign Nationals) for the Business Incubation Specialist position.
Business Incubation Specialist (International) will perform the following responsibilities:
II. Responsibilities and Tasks:
The specialist will be responsible for coordinating and operationalising feasible energy based livelihood progarms in collaboration with rural electrification board and other agencies.
A bachelor or higher degree in business administration or related disciplines.
Experience of 15 years or more in small and medium business development for rural areas in energy-based livelihood and in project design and implementation is preferred. Previous experience in developing countries in the region is preferable.
Candidates need to be highly motivated and committed to CARE Bangladesh’s vision, mission, and long-term development work to significantly improve the lives of the most vulnerable and marginalized Candidates must be capable of displaying great learning agility, support and encourage knowledge sharing across projects, for the ultimate benefit of all of CARE’s mission wide initiatives.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply through CARE Bangladesh’s e-recruitment site: http://www.er-carebangladesh.org/care-recruitment/home on or before July 29, 2018.
- CARE Bangladesh aims to attract and select a diverse workforce ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status, class, ethnicity, disability, location and religion.
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Any personal persuasion/phone-call will result in disqualification of candidature. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
- CARE Bangladesh has a non-negotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards discrimination, harassment and abuse. All employees are expected to abide by the Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse & Child Protection Policy of CARE Bangladesh.
- Internal and external applicants shall be treated equally in the entire selection process.
- There is no cost involved with applying for positions with CARE Bangladesh. Any solicitation of job application costs should be regarded as fraudulent.