This person will be the lead expert for financial operations and administration. He/she will be responsible for efficient resource deployment and use, program budgeting, accounting, and financial reporting systems and ensuring compliance with USAID financial and accounting rules and regulations.
This position if for a 5 year fixed term contract
Expected qualifications for the position include:
· A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or a closely related field. A Master’s degree is preferred;
· A minimum of eight years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities in developing countries;
· A minimum of five years of experience overseeing budgeting, procurement, administration, financial management and reporting of a PEPFAR-funded activity;
· Demonstrated working knowledge of U.S. Government financial and procurement rules and regulations; and,
- Demonstrated written, presentation, communication, and organizational skills in English.
Applications close on 16 April 2021
About the Organization
Right to Care (RTC) is a non-profit company with a vision that all HIV-positive patients receive high quality treatment, care and support, improving their quality of life and productivity in South Africa and other African Countries.