Democracy and Governance – Business Process Analyst – Economic Courts Activity, Egypt
Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Business Process Analyst position on the USAID-funded Economic Courts Activity in the Arabic Republic of Egypt.
The purpose of this project is to support the Economic Courts of Egypt improve its ability to resolve cases quickly and transparently, consistent with international standards. This is a five- year term position and the program will be based in Cairo.
* The Business Process Analyst will ensure effective and efficient IT technical
support to the court staff.
* Under the ICT Coordinator’s direction, the individual will:
· Work with component leads to understand requirements of all project programs and effectively prioritize areas of continuous improvement.
· Work with component leaders, M&E, project staff, subcontractors, and counterparts to identify key data for each program and efficiently gather and validate the data to ensure accuracy in the output, generating descriptive statistics and extracting insights.
· Participate in a team of business, technical, and application experts in a comprehensive assessment of the eight Economic courts in Egypt, gathering requirements for systems development, and documenting business process re-engineering aspects to enable development of a comprehensive Case Management System for the Economic Courts.
· Oversee the work of and assign tasks to the Data Analytics and Management Reporting expert in the area of data analysis.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field preferred;
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience providing IT and logistical support;
* Experience in hardware and software support;
* Possess solid statistical technique and methodologies.
* Intermediate SQL skills - ability to write basic queries from scratch and modify intermediate queries.
* Intermediate skills on MS Excel, Python, R, or other suitable data analysis programming tool and capable to utilize this skill to run analyses on data.
* Create and deliver user-friendly presentations, dashboards and reports.
* Fluency in spoken and written Arabic required.
* Working knowledge of English required.
* Egyptian nationals only.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.