Job DescriptionRTI is a global nonprofit research institute with more than 50 years of experience in delivering international development programmes around the world.
We are committed to using evidence based interventions to support developing countries tackle poverty and improve lives and societies.
Our mission is focused on impact: to improve the human condition by turning knowledge into practice.
RTI currently holds contracts on a number of DFID-funded programmes and is a member of consortia providing services to DFID under the Expert Advisory Call-Down Services (EACDS) Frameworks and the Global Evaluation Framework Agreement (GEFA).•
We are now seeking candidates for long and short-term technical assistance consulting roles contributing to monitoring, evaluation and learning components of upcoming opportunities in economic development, job creation and youth employment, climate smart and low carbon growth, gender equality and women•s empowerment, health and education systems strengthening.
We are looking for consultants with experience in the design, management, and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and learning methodologies on DFID-funded programmes.
Responsibilities would include:
- Reviewing solicitations and contributing to the development of project designs, relevant evaluation methods, evaluation and learning research questions, development of indicators, and value for money criteria
- Tracking evaluation trends at DFID and advising RTI staff on opportunities for innovation and thought leadership
- Coordinating and collaborating with RTI staff to create high quality proposals for DFID programmes
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in developing countries.
- Experience with DFID or other international donors preferred.
- Fluency in oral and written English; fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic an advantage.
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 4,000 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
About the OrganizationIDG Governance & Economic Development