SI is accepting applicants of monitoring and evaluation professionals with active or current security clearances in support of project pursuits with the Department of Defense, Department of State, and other US government agencies. Candidates must hold a minimum of an active or current Secret security clearance and have five years of work experience in M&E. Positions may be full-time or short-term consultancies depending on the requirements of the project.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in international studies, political science, security & intelligence, economics, or a similar field required.
- Five years of experience leading monitoring and evaluation (M&E) on large and complex initiatives, preferably with the US Department of Defense (DOD) or Department of State (DOS).
- Prior demonstrated experience leading, coordinating, and delivering large-scale M&E activities on international initiatives such as security assistance, law enforcement, and/or counterterrorism.
- Awareness of M&E policies of DOD and/or DOS.
- At least three years of supervisory experience managing other staff.
- Active or current US government security clearance is required.
- Proven skills in evaluation design, methods, quantitative, and qualitative methodologies and analysis.
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to effectively present findings orally to government and non-government stakeholders.
- Regional and/or language expertise may be an asset depending on project needs.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
About the Organization
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.