Call for CVs, Delivering Effective Government for Competitiveness and
Inclusive Growth (DELIVER) Activity
DAI is seeking qualified staff for an anticipated 5 year USAID Philippines Delivering Effective Government for Competitiveness and Inclusive Growth (DELIVER) Activity, which seeks to strengthen Philippine government functions and improve government capacity needed to advance the country’s international competitiveness and boost overall trade and investment, with particular focus on small and medium enterprises (SME). This will be done through (a) improving fiscal performance, (b) facilitating infrastructure provision, and (c) boosting the productivity of the SME sector. The Activity will be based in Manila.
Broadly speaking, DAI is looking for a range of qualified candidates for the following positions:
- SME Finance Expert
- Value Chain Expert
- Access to Finance Specialist
- PPP Specialist
- Public Financial Management Specialist
- Domestic Resource Mobilization Specialist
- Finance and Operations Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Gender Specialist
- Communications Specialist
- Grants Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, international development, business or a related field is required; Master’s degree or higher is preferred;
- At least ten years of progressively responsible work experience;
- Experience working with USAID-funded projects or other international donor projects highly preferred;
- Experience working in the Philippines or Southeast Asia is highly preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Tagalog.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and CV to DAIrecruitAsia@dai.com with the specific position they’re applying to in the subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. The deadline for applications is November 1, 2018.
About the Organization
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. Clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and host-country governments.