The aim of this project is to support ongoing reforms with key government, private, and civil society actors in Sri Lanka to institutionalize and foster the common understanding of economic governance and trade liberalization.
These positions will report to the Chief of Party and to the Nathan home office Project Director.
We are seeking experts in the following areas:
- Public Financial Management (PFM);
- Export and investment promotion;
- Trade Facilitation;
- Regulatory Reforms;
- Communication and Advocacy;
- Policy and Legislative Reform;
- Gender and Social Inclusion;
- Monitoring and Evaluation/Collaboration, Adaptation and Learning Specialists;
- Information Technology; and
- USAID Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Grants and Procurement.
- We are particularly looking for people with experience working across the public, private, and social sectors to create investment and economic growth.
- Experience working on USAID, DFID, EU or other donor-funded programs; and
- Significant work experience in Sri Lanka and/or South Asia a plus.
About the Organization
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence and with corporate offices in the US, London, and India and more than 40 program offices around the world, we offer the following areas of expertise, honed since we opened our doors in 1946: International Development, Litigation & Expert Services, Infrastructure Project Development & Finance, Advisory Services