The purpose of the project is to promote economic policy reform, improvement natural resource management, and better infrastructure planning across Myanmar’s public, private, and social sectors to promote inclusive economic growth.
We are seeking experts in the following areas:
- Natural Resource Management
- Infrastructure Planning
- Export and investment promotion;
- Regulatory Reforms;
- Communication and Advocacy;
- Policy and Legislative Reform;
- Gender and Social Inclusion;
- Monitoring and Evaluation/Collaboration, Adaptation and Learning Specialists;
- Information Technology; and
- USAID Grants Management
We are particularly looking for people with experience working across the public, private, and social sectors to create investment and economic growth.
- Advanced degree in Economics, Public Policy, Public Administration, Business Administration, or similar
- 5+ years of experience working in economic development, public policy reform, natural resource management, infrastructure planning, or donor-funded project management
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Experience working on USAID, DFID, World Bank, ADB, or other donor-funded programs.
- Significant experience working in Myanmar and/or Southeast Asia a plus
Please apply by submitting a CV in English to TIGARecruit AT nathaninc.com by February 28, 2018. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest and should list their area of expertise in the subject line. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Local applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. Please visit www.nathaninc.com for additional information.
About the Organization
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence and with corporate offices in the US, London, and India and more than 40 program offices around the world, we offer the following areas of expertise, honed since we opened our doors in 1946: International Development, Litigation & Expert Services, Infrastructure Project Development & Finance, Advisory Services