- Tetra Tech is building a pool of experts for ongoing and upcoming opportunities in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Short to long-term assignments
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tetra Tech has been implementing projects in the Western Balkans for over 20 years. Tetra Tech International Development Europe are looking to recruit for a range of projects across multiple sectors and donors, with a focus on projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The positions will vary. These are likely to include:
- Short term positions tasked with scoping possible programme design, identifying key challenges, drivers and appropriate interventions and drafting business cases and logframes
- Short-term positions on specific pieces of work, such as political economy analysis and behavioural analysis
- Long-term positions such as technical leads and operational experts
Tetra Tech intends to identify junior experts with 5+ years of expertise, and senior experts with at least 8+ years of experience.
The exact specifications will vary depending on what positions become available. Useful skills and qualifications are likely to include:
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant field – such as international development, peace and conflict, social sciences, international development, gender, social research
- Experience in Bosnia and Herzegovina – especially at the sub-national level.
- Experience working with UKAid and CSSF is an asset
Tetra Tech is looking to identify thematic and technical experts in the following fields.
· Thematic expertise:
o community and citizen engagement,
o youth engagement,
o peacebuilding and mediation,
o local governance and development,
o gender and social inclusion,
o development of public space, and media development.
· Technical expertise:
o stakeholder engagement and management,
o innovative design of appropriate interventions,
o financial and grants management,
o monitoring and evaluation
o operational project management
How to Apply
Please click on the ‘apply now’ button to start your application.
For further enquiries please contact us at TTIDE.People@tetratech.com and quote the reference number.
Applications close: 16 May 2021
About the Organization
Tetra Tech International Development Europe has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors around the world, including the UK’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), and the European Union (EU). Our people are focused on improving lives by working side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth, and good governance.
Tetra Tech International Development Europe is part of Tetra Tech, a global family of experts providing international development services in over 13 key practice areas in over 100 countries around the world. Tetra Tech serves the major aid markets in the UK and Europe, as well as the U.S. Agency for International Development, the U.S. Department of State, Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and multilateral development banks.
Tetra Tech International Development Europe has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all of our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.